Last night, Mom and Miranda stayed over to keep me company. It was a blast. We had a great "girls night." This morning, we had a lazy morning. We all ate breakfast, watched TV, and played on the computer.
This morning, Auntie M introduced us to: FACEBOOK! Ah!
They loved it! They think the computer is the neatest toy ever. Auntie M promised to keep the pictures PG and they enjoyed looking at pictures of people's babies.
Check out the genuine interest on their faces.Then, after everyone left we had lunch. While Mommy was cleaning up the trays from breakfast Mckinley decided to pick up another bad habit.
When I turned to corner from the kitchen to the den, this is what I saw...
I don't know if you can tell or not, but she sitting on top of the coffee table reading a book!!! I don't mind the reading part, but the "on to top of the coffee table" part is what I don't like. My kids are nuts! So, what does Mary Elizabeth do???
Monkey see, monkey do! She crawls on the table too and starts...
reading with her sister! They're hilarious. If you're wondering why I grabbed the camera and not my baby, well, I just thought it was a neat memory and I wanted to capture it. I'm shocked at how many things that I thought I would never forget about them, when they were babies, I've already forgotten. It takes me looking at a picture, or a video to remember. I guess, I wanted to have these memories for so long, and now I do, and I want to savor them. My favorite parts are: in the picture of Mckinley, notice her hand is up. She had that hand going and she was reading with expression, boy. I mean she was really into it. And Mary Elizabeth, see her mouth open? She was just a talking too. My only regret is that I didn't grab the video camera.
If you're wondering why I'm posting so much, it's not because I just gotten that much better at my time management, or I made a New Year's Resolution to blog more, it's because Louis is gone and I'm bored at night after the kiddos are asleep AND Louis asked to see pictures everyday of them b/c he misses them. Sweet Daddy.




2 comments:
I think you should keep up the daily post even after Louis comes home!
Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only mom that lets my child look at Facebook! Hannah LOVES looking at other peoples babies too! In fact, she likes to look at Mary Elizabeth & Mckinley all the time! I'm enjoying the daily posts, but I know you are looking forward to Louis coming home!
Post a Comment