Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wall of Love


Here are my 3 storyboards that I ordered from Jenn McPherson - www.jennmcpherson.com. I thought some of y'all might be interested to see how they look or how I arranged them. I could not be more happier with how they turned out and my whole experience of working with Jenn (with 2 n's :-). She's awesome! I just wanted to cry when I pulled the storyboards out of the bag and actually saw the photos in real life! The computer just does not give them justice. I love to just stand in front of this wall and stare at my beautiful girls. It is my wall of love. You know it's good when Mckinley walked by yesterday, just stopped and looked up at the wall, turned her head to the side, gave me her bashful grin, pointed at the wall, and said, "Baby."

1 comment:

The Malueg Family said...

Those are beautiful pictures of "baby" and such a cute story to go with it! I love the idea of a Wall of Love! I bet you could stand there all day.