Thursday, January 8, 2009

Night of fun, Art work, and a bite...

Monday, December 29th, we had some good friends over for dinner. It ended with a game of Guitar Hero. Here's some photos of Louis and Justin.
They established a rule that you had to wear "the hat" while playing. It was a lot of fun.

Today was our first day with Louis away. He's in Nashville for a conference. To help pass the time and to have some fun. The girls did their first art project. They colored! It was a lot of fun. It held their attention for awhile. I should have taken up the materials a little sooner though. Mckinley bit off the tip of the crayon at the end of our art session and tried to eat it! Yuck!






Hard at work!

Mary Elizabeth's. Notice the dark red lines! I think she's got some pent up frustration. Maybe she's tired of being the baby and getting pushed around by her "big" sister.

Mckinley's. I think she found her inspiration from Picasso's blue period.

After our project, while Mommy was taking pictures of our masterpieces, the girls decided to fight over their pelican toy and Mckinley bit Mary Elizabeth. Another first! Wow, Daddy's missing out on all the fun! This is a day in our life; the good and the bad.

3 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

awww they're getting so big. I guess Mckinley's tired of being the one bitten huh?? Trent never bit...now Ansley's a different story!! I love their crayons.

The Malueg Family said...

Wow! Louis sure IS missing out on a lot of firsts. You'll cherish those pictures FOREVER! And if you're like me you'll keep every single thing they make...I already have a box full of Hannah's art. I also like your interpretation of their art...too funny!

Sorry about the bite. Hopefully it was a one-time deal!

Catherine Boozer said...

I love the "bite" pic!!!

Brock LOVES to eat crayons, everytime we have them out, he takes a few bites!!!