Sunday, March 22, 2009

Danimals


I thought I'd share and idea that I got from one of Louis' cousins. She does this with her little girl and after my girls refused to eat yummy, organic, Yo Baby yogurt from Mommy spoon feeding them anymore, I decided to try her idea. The girls LOVE it!!!! They can't wait to finish their breakfast so that they can get their yogurt. All you do is poke a hole in the foil top of the Danimal, stick a straw in it, and give it to them! My girls think that drinking from a straw is the coolest. I really think it's important to have a yogurt everyday for the cultures and the calcium and I love that I don't have to fight to get it in them anymore! Try it if you'd like.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erin said...

Isn't that the best trick ever!! I do that all the time. Bowen has figured out how to take the straw out!! You also can put it in a sippy cup, if they don't mind. Your girls are just precious. When is your spring break? I would love for us to get together.
love~erin