While they were gone, the 6 of us hung out at the house. Here's a photo of Mckinley trying on Michael's boots. I love her smile in this one.

I think she looks so grown up here.
After breakfast, we went upstairs to the playroom to hang out. Here's a photo of Mary Elizabeth and Ella Claire having a tea party.
Now it's Mckinley's turn to play with Ella Claire. Isn't she just beautiful? (Ella Claire that is.)I just love their family and we had a wonderful time. I hated to see them go.
Here's a photo of Mary Elizabeth and Ella Claire saying their goodbyes.
Precious!
Poor Michael and Stephanie had to drive through a blizzard with their two children in the car, to get home Sunday. To make matters worse, their power was off when they got home and it stayed off for another three days! If that wasn't enough, poor Tate got sick from his visit with the girls. :-( Luckily, he's doing better now and their power is back on. Here's a beautiful picture of their house in the snow.
The girls miss having Tate around, so Mary Elizabeth volunteered to be the baby. She climbed right back up in the swing like old times!

We had a great weekend and we appreciate all that they went through to come spend some time with us. We love y'all!

We had a great weekend and we appreciate all that they went through to come spend some time with us. We love y'all!




1 comment:
Oh my gosh...those pictures are so adorable. I love Mckinley in the boots! The boots are as big as she is! :) And the pictures of the girls "saying their goodbyes" just melted my heart! It looks like you all had such a fun weekend together. I can't wait until Chloe is a little older and can play with other little girls like that! So much fun :)
Post a Comment