Jeremy's little boy, Roman, had his first birthday party Saturday. Jeremy has been one of Louis' best friends since 1st grade! Unfortunately, I had to miss the party because I was also hosting a baby shower that same day around the same time. So, Louis was Mr. Mom. He, along with Justin, another best friend, and his girlfriend, Rachel, took the girls to the birthday party without me. It was a football theme and the girls wore their cheer leading outfits. I'm so sorry I missed it. Roman is such a cutie.

Mary Elizabeth with her balloon.

Mckinley with hers. They love balloons!

Roman, Jeremy, and Kristy with his first birthday cake!

I LOVE this picture!!! It's so good of all of them.

Mary Elizabeth is such a loving child. She just walked up there and gave Kristy a huge hug. Then, proceeded to sit in her lap while Kristy helped Roman open his presents.

Jeremy having a chat with Mckinley.

Mckinley, Mary Elizabeth, and Roman. Go Dawgs! Leave it to my kids to be right in the middle of the action.

Mary Elizabeth hitting the pinata. I'm SO sad that I missed the first time my girls swung a bat!

Mckinley at her turn. I think they already hold a bat better than Mommy.

Mary Elizabeth walking down the street with her balloon like she's 7.

Daddy gave them Nerds after the birthday party. They LOVE Nerds!
1 comment:
I know you hate to have missed that! They looked so cute in their cheerleader uniforms!!!
Post a Comment