Last night, Louis and I took the girls to North Point Mall. We wanted to take them to Build A Bear and let them pick out and make their own bears for their Valentine's Day present since they have grown to LOVE stuffed animals. We had a lot of fun. We feel very blessed to have a family to be able to do these things with.

We started out in the food court. The girls enjoyed Spaghetti from
Saparro.

Then the girls took a ride on the
carousel. They loved it!

Please excuse our spaghetti stains. We still aren't quite next to Godliness. :-) I put them in their teddy bear, pink, corduroy, overalls for the occasion!

Daddy with his girls. We have arrived at Build A Bear.

Mary Elizabeth with her first choice - a bunny. She changed her mind while in line, though. She ended up with a pink monkey. It's so cute. It has
Velcro on the paws so you can wrap it around your neck! It's appropriate for her. She's our climber.
Mckinley with her panda. She's so excited! She started our with a cute black bear, but decided she wanted another panda! I think she likes pandas because they are black and white like her
Guh-
Guh. We are very fickle girls.

Picking out their hearts. This might have been their favorite part. They loved taking the hearts out and putting them back. It was great entertainment while waiting in line.

Mary Elizabeth helping to pump up her pink monkey. She picked out a monkey sound to put inside her monkey.
Mckinley with her panda. She looked terrified of what they were doing to her monkey. She put and "I love you" sound in her monkey.

Giving our stuffed animals a bath.

Naming our bears.

Mary Elizabeth busted a sprint to the computers. I think she likes them! Who knew? All in all, we had a great time. It was a little crowded, stuffy, and crazy, but it was a lot of fun. I really think the girls enjoyed it. Their eyes stayed wide open the entire trip. There were tons of lights and sights to take in. They slept with their new friends last night. Sweet baby girls. Happy Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
Jen, the pictures are sooo cute! I think my favorite is the one of Mckinley's face (when Louis was holding the girls) when you first went inside...it's as if she is saying "Wow Mom! Where am I?" I can't wait to do this with Hannah one day!
Post a Comment