Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Gifts from Nana

Like I said, I'm very behind on my blogging. Here are some more pictures from Valentine's that I thought I'd share. Nana Daniel sent over some Valentine's Day presents for the girls. They really enjoyed opening them. It's still awesome to me to watch them open presents since I can still remember the days when they couldn't. It really makes holidays so much more fun. Louis opened these with the girls and took pictures while I got ready for our date night.
Mary Elizabeth, if you don't know her, is so goofy! This is a pose she frequently does. She sticks out her belly and purses her lips. It's so funny!
Mckinley giving her card a kiss! I hope she continues to enjoy cards as much!

Going for the present. I guess she thinks it weighs 300 lbs!

Veggie Tales DVDs! So exciting!

Yea! Cars!!!! Daddy was right about this one. Daddy thought the girls would love this movie, and oh do they! They will pretty much sit and watch the entire movie from start to finish! A movie has to be pretty good to hold two 18 months olds' attention for an hour and a half! They love it! We love it too! Daddy will sit and watch it with them while Mommy cooks dinner - which keeps them out from under my feet while I'm trying to cook and it's great for quiet car rides! I don't know how parents did it before DVD players in the cars!

Here's a random shot of Mary Elizabeth from another night. She's playing in one of the 2 unlocked cabinets in the kitchen. I still get a kick out of them playing their version of Laugh In with the cabinets. She's reading my note pad. These girls love to read! They'll read anything! I love my precious babies.

No comments: