Sorry I'm so behind with my blogging. We've had a crazy couple of days. Wednesday a tornado sucked the back window of my car out, Thursday Louis and I sealed our back deck and our front porch ( a lot of work, but I enjoyed doing a project with Louis. It's been a long time since we did that.), Friday I got my hair cut and did some birthday present shopping, Saturday we headed down to Musella, GA for a birthday party, spent the night, had another birthday party on Sunday and headed home. And, I had to work yesterday and today. You can see that I've been busy. I have a ton of pictures to post and blog about so look forward to daily post for the next couple of days. The following pictures are from Saturday's birthday party. It was for Louis' cousin's little girl, Frances. She turned 2 and they had a tea party. It was precious and pictures will follow. They live in the county with lots of land and these pictures are some that I took of the girls in the front yard. I love how I can get a photo of the girls with nothing else around!
December Recap
7 months ago





1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Could they be any cuter in those dresses? I don't think so!
Post a Comment