Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl

For the Super Bowl this year we went to Miranda and David's to watch the game. We had a great time and the girls made a friend. This was their first "friend." It was neat watching them hold hand and chase around another little girl. I was so glad that she was clean and didn't have snot running out of her nose. (It always seems that those are the kids that try to befriend my girls.) Her name is Peyton and she's 2. The following picture is precious. Peyton and Mary Elizabeth were sitting on Riley's pet stairs (the stairs he uses to look out the window) and I was taking pictures of them. I was saying, "Cheese" while I took their picture. Mckinley came running over to me saying, "I too, I too." I told her to go over and sit with them if she wanted her picture taken. So she ran over there and sat down on the steps with them. This is how the posed for the picture ALL BY THEMSELVES.
Isn't that AMAZING??? They're all sitting at different levels, looking at the camera, and you can see all of their faces. They perfectly posed themselves without any adult guidance. I was so impressed!
Here's a picture of Mary Elizabeth with Uncle D.

Mckinley climbing on the cooler.

4 comments:

The Malueg Family said...

Is the bow in Mckinley's hair a Jen creation?!? Great job!

Jen Daniel said...

Why yes it is? Do you likey? Mary Elizabeth had one too, but at some point in the evening she ripped it out. Did you notice the dresses???

The Malueg Family said...

Awesome job on the bows!! I do likey very much :)

Oh, and yes, how could I miss those Gymboree dresses! You have great taste Jen!

Jen Daniel said...

Thanks for padding my ego, Lauren! :-) You don't have to stop though. Just kidding.