Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. My mom and dad came over to watch the girls so Louis and I could go out for Valentine's Day. Louis and I went out to dinner and saw a movie. We had a blast and needed the night away. This was the first movie we've seen in the movie theater since Nov. 07. It was time! Mom and Dad took the girls to the outlet mall which is 15-20 min from our house. They ate chicken nuggets and french fries in the food court and then road on the little motorized rides they have there. They had a blast. This is the first time they've really ever been out without us there. You can tell on their faces that they knew that they were doing something special!













Here they are on the way home. Mom and Dad bought a Curious George movie for them to watch in their car to and from. They LOVE Curious George.


Thank you Mom and Dad for allowing us to have the night out. I know the girls had a great time with y'all too! We hope everyone had as great of a Valentine's Day as we did. We love y'all!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awww...I'm so glad ya'll had such a great weekend! Jeremy and I got to go out alone, too, and it was so nice to just have time with him! We've only been to the movies once since Chloe was born, so I completely understand never being able to go to the theater! As always, the girls are absolutely precious! I love the pics of their Build-A-Bear outing! Such a great idea! I can't wait to take Chloe there when she gets a little older! :)

Jenn McPherson said...

The girls are growing up so much! I always see your pics and think Reese would have a blast right in the middle of them!! On the bare minerals, ye, I have been wearing it for 2 years now and it isn't looking so good. I don't know if my skin is dry but I see my wrinkles too!! IMt best friend is feeling this way too! I'm off today to try and find a new solution!!