Okay, so we're probably the only rednecks that take their cameras to Bass Pro Shops to take pictures of our kids. But, hey, to me, every outing with my kids, is a BIG deal! We had a great time! We bought the girls life jackets for their first boat ride this weekend. We're so excited! The girls enjoyed riding in the car cart and they loved the fish! It was a great trial run for the aquarium. We're going to the GA aquarium with the Amazing Azzolin Family on June 5th and we're very pumped! We finished the trip out by buying the girls their first ball caps. They are so cute! They have "My First Fishing Cap" embroidered on them. They love their Daddy's caps and they love having caps their size.
Mary Elizabeth making her car noises while driving the car.
I love this one! Do you see Mary Elizabeth's reflection? So cool!
Mckinley touching the fish.
I love Mary Elizabeth's new "cheese" face.
New hats are SO exciting!
I love this one of them looking at each other. They're looking at each other and they think the other one looks so funny in the hat!





1 comment:
These pics of the girls make me want to come hang with them!! They are so cute! I wish Reese had a buddy 24-7!! Reese would do some serious partying with them, I'm sure!!
Post a Comment