Both girls have started telling me when they've gone poo poo in their diapers. Mckinley either tells me that she's "dirty" or that she's gone "poo poo." Mary Elizabeth says that she's gone "Doo Doo" or that she's "dirty." They both hate to have poo poo on them now. Mckinley has started to try and pull it off of her if I don't get to it fast enough. Well, Monday, I go to wake them up from their naps and Mckinley has tried to take her diaper off in the bed. Dried poop is caked on her hands like mud, it's all on the sheets, the bumper pads, and smeared inside the crib. It was lovely. I was horrified. So, I know that I'm facing my dreaded potty training of twins anytime now. I'm hoping I can wait until I'm out of school. Just for fun, I got their potties out and put them together. They love them! They haven't gone potty in them yet, but they understand that they sit on them, but not the other part. Mary Elizabeth got up for her potty, went and grabbed some reading material "the potty's manual" and sat back down and started reading. Louis and I busted out laughing, then I turned to him and said, "Someone's spent too much time watching Daddy." Another priceless moment.
December Recap
7 months ago






1 comment:
That is too funny. Love the picture!
Post a Comment