So, we had to take some more of those infamous beach pictures at dusk this trip. I just love them. I bought these little Lilly Pulitzer bubbles for the girls and I didn't have any pictures of them in them. I figure if you pay that much for something, you should have a picture in it. That way it last a lot longer. Anyways, here are some pictures of my cuties on the beach.
December Recap
7 months ago




1 comment:
Awww...I love their LP bubbles! I can't believe how big they are getting and how long their hair is getting (so pretty)...they look so tall in the pictures where they're standing by the fence. Beach pictures are are the best...so sweet! ;)
I read your sweet comment about our lake pictures! Thank you! And yes, Mom and Dad moved to Lake Oconee permanently. They moved out there 4 years ago, right after Jeremy and I got married. They love it there...and needless to say, we love having a lake house to visit! :)
Post a Comment