I thought I'd post some random pictures that I've taken recently, that I haven't gotten a chance to post.
Yesterday, after the girls got up from their nap, it was raining. I always enjoyed playing in the rain (still do) and the girls love water, so I thought, why not? I opened the front door and they ran out. Mckinley kept saying, "raining, Mommy raining." They loved it! I had fun too.

A couple of weeks ago, Louis put on his bathing suit, and jumped in the tub with the girls after they'd had ice cream with chocolate syrup for dessert. He's such a good Daddy. Sometimes he just can't get enough of them.

When we came home from vacation, I had a lot of tomatoes, peppers, and green beans to pick.
Mckinley's a little country girl and she loves Mama's garden and Papa's garden. After I filled up my basket with green beans, she picked it up and said, "I help, Mommy." Then she carried it back to the house. She's so polite. Both of them are, actually. They always say please, thank you, and
Mckinley says she's sorry. In this example,
Mckinley would say, "I sorry, Mommy" when she'd drop some green beans from the bucket and then say, "Thank you, Mommy" when I'd put them back in the bucket. It was the sweetest thing. I have some very precious girls.
About my green beans. They are asparagus green beans. They grow extremely LONG. They're interesting, but very
tasty!

Then, this is a snapshot of a typical night in our house. Playing! They put one of Brandi's bows in my hair, then
Mckinley started pulling my hair and wrestling me. Mary Elizabeth was playing in Gus' dog crate. It's crazy but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment