Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nana's Pool

We don't have a pool in our neighborhood, so we head to Nana Daniel's whenever we want to get wet. The girls love the pool. I still have yet to put them in swimming lessons because for one- they're expensive, and 2 - I used to teach kids how to swim! So, little by little, I'm teaching my little ones. They've really come a long way. They don't mind going under, they're stretching out, starting to blow bubbles, and starting to kick! Big steps for not even 2! This trip they even "jumped" off the diving board! I'm so glad that my girls love the water as much as their mommy!
Mckinley
Daddy and his girls.


Mary Elizabeth



Mckinley "swimming" from Daddy to Nana.



Mckinley "swimming" with Nana. She loves the water.





Mary Elizabeth "swimming" with Daddy. Look at those kicks!






Mary Elizabeth going off the diving board.





Mckinley's turn.






Thanks for the help Aunt Ju Ju.

No comments: