Monday, July 6, 2009

First Family Braves Game

Thursday, July 2nd, was our first family Braves game at Turner Field. The girls and I gave Daddy tickets to the game for Father's Day. Daddy loves his Braves and has been talking about taking the girls to a game since last summer. So, I thought it would be a great gift. I think it was. The day of the game, the girls and I headed to Wal-Mart to get some Braves T-shirts. Theirs are so cute, they say "My First Braves Tee" and they're pink! Here's a picture of us right before we left for the game.
A picture of the beautiful ATL skyline and the last game with the Coke bottle.
Mary Elizabeth doing the "Tomahawk Chop" and holding her "pimp cup," as Louis calls it, that Aunt JuJu bought them at the Disney Store. She loved the game. She would actually sit with Louis and watch the game. I think I see outings to the Braves games with her Daddy in her future.


Hamming it up for the camera!


Mckinley looking up at her Daddy like, "Seriously? With all the stuff going on her you want me to sit her with you and watch this ball? Whatever..." Mckinley was like me. I love going to Braves games for the whole excitement, but I could care less about watching the game. She just enjoyed being there around all the lights, the people, and the action.



This was us at the game. We had to go buy foam Tomahawks, because our hands weren't good enough. We saw those and had a fit. So, Mary Elizabeth is sitting in her seat watching the game and chopping away. Mckinley is walking around in front of us holding her Tomahawk, playing with other people, you name it.


I just LOVE this look that Louis caught of her. Doesn't it just melt your heart? I love the way she looks at me. How both of them look at me actually. They have my heart. All of it. You are so beautiful and I love you. Really, how can you say no to that face? And her little hand wrapped around the arm of the chair. Precious.

Mckinley chopping! Don't you just love those curls?

Mckinley livin' it up at the game! I love your beautiful smiles. You're gorgeous! Those big, white teeth, those big pretty blue eyes, and that thick, wavy, red hair! Ah, you're just perfect.


Me and my little girl at the game.


Family shot! Notice Mckinley does NOT want to be tied down to a seat.

Toward the end of the game we took them does to Tooner Field. Super fun for the kids. The girls enjoy throwing the balls at some wacky thing with moving arms.


Yea!!!! So much fun!

Probably my most favorite shot of the night. Mary Elizabeth sleeping with her Tomahawk. Isn't it precious? She had so much fun. Sweet little angel. Doesn't she look like Mckinley here? Maybe they're identical after all. I'll have to find all those people that ask me in the grocery store and tell them I was wrong! Just kidding!


No comments: