Wednesday, Louis was able to get me back out on the lake with him to do some fishing. It's been a LONG time! I haven't spent a day on the lake with him since I was pregnant. We've had a night fishing trip, but that was it. It felt good to soak up some sun, jump in the water, and relax. Oh, and we fished.
We did what is called spot tail fishing. You find the spot tail minnows, throw out some grits or broken up saltine crackers to chum up the water, and then you throw out a casting net to catch the minnows. Once you get enough, you go fishing! It's great survival fishing! You catch everything you use and it requires no skill like plastic bait fishing.
Here I am with all of my "catches." Louis caught, I reeled. :-) I caught a perch, a stripper, and a spotted bass.
We did what is called spot tail fishing. You find the spot tail minnows, throw out some grits or broken up saltine crackers to chum up the water, and then you throw out a casting net to catch the minnows. Once you get enough, you go fishing! It's great survival fishing! You catch everything you use and it requires no skill like plastic bait fishing.
Here I am with all of my "catches." Louis caught, I reeled. :-) I caught a perch, a stripper, and a spotted bass.
Louis actually caught the spotted bass on a spook. Here we are reenacting the fish chomping on the bait!
Matt and Julia went with us. Here they are with one of their catches. It was a great day to get away!





1 comment:
Look at you hot mama!!!! I LOVE your bathing suit.
Post a Comment