Friday, April 3, 2009

20 months

Mary Elizabeth playing with Daddy's lures.
Mckinley playing with Daddy's reels.

My girls were 20 months today. Crazy! They are out of the single digits and out of the teens and into the 20s! I can not believe that they will be 2 years old in 4 months! Time really does fly! I have loved every single one of their stages and have loved every new one a little more than the last, but I do miss things about the ones that pass. I love watching them grow up and become little people with their own personalities. I do wish I could pause time though. I just want to savor some moments before they fly by. Well, Happy 20 months girls! Mommy and Daddy love you!

2 comments:

The Malueg Family said...

You just explained EVERYTHING that I am feeling today!! Their second birthday will be here before you know it...crazy!!

erin said...

So sweet! Your girls are sooo precious. I can't wait to meet them in person. Hope ya'll are having a blast at the beach. call me when you get back 404-456-9042
love~erin