Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Birthday With My Fam

Saturday afternoon, we came home from the beach, and that evening my parents came over to celebrate my birthday with me. They took us out to eat Mexican and we had a lot of fun visiting.

The girls woke up grumpy from their naps. I think they were overly tired from the car ride home and an exhausting "vacation." Auntie M saved the day with their Easter presents from her. BUBBLES!!!! They turn frowns upside down! I hope they continue to LOVE inexpensive toys like bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and bouncy balls, like they do now.

Mary Elizabeth trying so hard to make more bubbles come out.
Next, we went back inside to open Easter gifts from Gigi and Pop. Here's Mary Elizabeth sitting with Uncle D while he reads her card to her.
Mary Elizabeth pulling out the dresses that Gigi and Pop gave her.

While Mary Elizabeth is being an ANGEL an opening up presents Mckinley is sitting with her Daddy saying, "No, no, no" to EVERYTHING. She's definitely in the "terrible 2s." Here's a photo of her shaking her head, saying no, and sitting with Daddy. Daddy says, "Whataya do?"

After dinner, we returned home to open presents. I got a gift card from David and Miranda and Mom and Dad got me a super nice new pan. Yes, I'm old b/c I asked for it and I'm SO excited! Here's some pix of the girls tearing into my present. Their second birthday is going to be fun this year!


No comments: