Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!

This is what the girls wore to church Sunday and I just had to take pictures. I thought they were so cute so I had to take pictures.
Mckinley cheesing it up for the camera.

Mary Elizabeth

Today, we went to Sawnee Mtn. Park and had a blast. The one we went to Saturday was the Preserve and this was the Park. We are so lucky to have 3 nice parks within 2 minutes of the house. I ran with the girls in the stroller. They have a nice .9 mile walking trail and a play ground. They have a section of the playground that's made for little kids and the girls were able to climb up by themselves and go down the slides a.k.a. "wees" all by themselves. They had a blast. I think we're going to go back tomorrow. I think I'll pack a lunch and have a picnic too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: