Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter at the Hodges

Every year, we celebrate Easter with the Hodges (my mother-in-law, Vickie's family). This year we went down to her brother, Carlin's place in Musella, GA, near Macon. Beware, there's A LOT of photos, even for me. :-) I just thought they looked so precious and I couldn't pass on them.

Mary Elizabeth looking adorable in her Easter dress with a basket.
Mckinley looking angelic in hers.
Both the girls together.


Heading out to hunt eggs.

Photo with Daddy.

Family photo.

The girls on the hay ride with their Daddy.

Mckinley hunting eggs. She found about two eggs and then quit. She just wanted to play outside.

Mary Elizabeth on the hunt. Now, SHE was all about Easter Egg hunting. She understood what she was supposed to do and she didn't quit until all the eggs were gone. She was a girl on a mission! It was so fun to watch!

" I found another one."

Putting another one in her basket.

Finding one up in a tree.

Mckinley hanging out in the shade under a tree.

The girls going through their lute. I had to find some eggs for Mckinley since she quit. I didn't want there to be a fight later when Mary Elizabeth had a bunch and she had two.

Another family photo! Two in one day!

Mckinley sitting next to Papa on the Gator.

We had a great day with family. It was a lot for us after just coming home the day before and having another 4 hours in the car and a day without a nap. But, we did it! And, we have some great memories. I loved watching the girls hunt eggs. It was a lot of fun. Thank you God, for sending your son, and for giving us the opportunity to have everlasting life.

No comments: