These are some snapshots from my birthday. I had a great 29th birthday at my favorite place, the beach. I don't plan on getting any older, so this will be the last birthday I celebrate. :-) Louis made me breakfast, surprised me with some Rainbow flip flops (after already getting me a new swim suit) allowed me to hang out on the beach while he took the girls up for a nap and took me out to dinner. It was a GREAT day. Nana and Papa gave me a great birthday present too! They drove over from Frip Island and babysat the girls for us that night so that I could have a nice birthday dinner out with my hubby! It was great!
The first picture shows what Mary Elizabeth did every morning after she got up. She ran to the window and stared at the ocean.

Mary Elizabeth getting a kiss from Daddy at the beach.

Mckinley "fixing" the wagon. I guess she's got Daddy's knack for fixing things.


Mary Elizabeth running to the ocean to catch up to Daddy and Mckinley.

Mckinley back at the ocean.

Mckinley throwing sand into the low tide puddles.

Splashing in the puddle.

In the kiddie pool.

Playing with the other kiddos. I love Mary Elizabeth's face in this one.

My little water bug.

Mckinley got Nana to take her back down to the ocean.

Mary Elizabeth followed but she stopped before she got there.

I love this one. Mary Elizabeth staring at Nana and Mckinley.
2 comments:
It looks like you had an awesome birthday!! So glad you were able to have some alone time with Louis too. Your pictures are great, as usual!!
I took the laptop up to PaPa's to show him the pictures of the girls. He really enjoyed seeing them. He said several times how much he wished MaMa was here to see them too. Keep up the good work and squeeze the girls for me.
Love you
Post a Comment