Thursday, April 2, 2009

Videos: Mckinley - ABC's, purple, star & Mary Elizabeth's Juice

Yesterday, I took some video of the girls. They are talking so much now, I thought I'd show you some of the things they can say.


P.S. - Louis, if you're reading this, I did this all by myself, so I do listen sometimes when you're showing me how to do something.


Here's Mary Elizabeth with her juice. She LOVES juice. I know it is frowned upon by pediatricians, but I dilute it 50/50 and I'd hate to deprive her of something somewhat healthy that she loves.


Did you notice Mary Elizabeth saying "juice" and Mckinley saying "Mary Elizabeth" and "empty?"


The next one is of Mckinley saying her first color - purple, and her first shape - star. I turned the view finder around so that she could see herself, that's why the video is a little off. But, she likes to see the "baby" in the view finder.




The last one is two different clips of Mckinley saying her ABCs. She can go to D. Also, the last bit is of the girls counting. Mckinley can say "1-3" and Mary Elizabeth can say 2.




I hope you enjoyed them!

3 comments:

The Malueg Family said...

love, love, LOVE those videos!!! what smart little girls you have :) can't wait to set up a play date soon!!!

Unknown said...

I loved it!!! I love how Mary Elizabeth is camera shy and won't talk! Mckinley was so cute trying to say Mary Elizabeth. I miss them and next time I babysit I hope they are awake!

Unknown said...

They are SO CUTE and SMART!!! I LOVE it!!! Can't wait until Saturday night!